Don’t Miss Out
Culligan’s Triple Play! Just $89/mo!
$300 Off Whole House System!
Rent A System For $9.95/mo.
- Water Softeners
- Reverse Osmosis Filters
- Whole House Water Filters
90 Days No Payment
What’s In Your Water?
Get a FREE Water Test!
- No mailing — fast results!
- Test any tap in your home
- NEW flexible sample pickup options
- No third-party installation. No big box retailers. Full-Service high-quality water
- Customized to fit YOUR water needs. Your neighbor’s home, your parents’ home across town — their home water situation may be very different from yours. Culligan works for your tap, your family, your home
- Security: Limited 20 year warranty, No shipping damage worries, no restocking fees!
Why Do Indio & Palm Springs
Homeowners LOVE Us?
Thank you #CulliganofIndio! You have made one happy customer!! So grateful your employees are beyond helpful, even showing me how the “other” water system was supposed to work! What a relief. Almost worth the flood because otherwise I would have been with the wrong water company months ago…phewww! Thank you Manny. I’m excited for soft, reverse osmosis water. Yayyyy!
A big THANK YOU to Frank at Culligan who initially met with me and then politely followed-up in a non-pushy sales manner, but rather from a Customer Service perspective and the value add of the product and service. Installation went relatively smoothly and the system is up and running as promised.
Scheduled an appointment to have a rep come and check the existing system that we have, Frank came and although he’s a sales rep, and doesn’t do service but he checked everything and was very knowledgeable and friendly. He did everything I needed to know, checked the water level, the filter level, reset the system manually and explained how the system works.If you call and get Frank, then you’re lucky and will be in good hands.
Commercial & Industrial
Are You Losing Operational Costs Because Of Poor Water Quality or Treatment Equipment?
Culligan Indio C&I has boots on the ground everywhere for local service. We provide quick service – from install to maintenance, reducing downtime and ensuring efficiency.
- Industrial Softening
- Large Scale Filtration/RO
The Best Water Softeners and Water Filters in Indio & Palm Springs.
With this combination of water resources, Indio water quality often faces our share of water filtration and treatment issues:
Surface water, like rivers and snow melt, absorb contaminants that can be harmful for consumption as well as annoying around the home. Most of these contaminants include naturally occurring bio materials and minerals. This means water quality can worsen seasonally when warming temperatures contribute to algal blooms, or heighten water sensitivity to microorganism growth.
Ground water presents its own treatment challenges and filtration issues, so Indio residents with primarily ground water service may see different water problems than those using water from Indio’s surface water sources. Most often, these manifest as hard water problems which cause buildup on faucets and fixtures, and can be hard on appliances and plumbing.
Like many Southern California communities, Indio, Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley relies on several sources to meet their growing water needs. Where does Indio, Palm Springs and the surrounding area get its water? These sources include:
- Recycled water,
- And imported water from both the State Water Project and the Colorado River.
Most of Indio’s drinking water comes from the groundwater source, which is stored in large aquifer before filtration and distribution. The additional sources are typically reserved for non-potable water needs, like agriculture. As the population of Indio, Palm Springs and the surrounding communities expands and climate change continues to impact seasonal rainfall, the Coachella Valley may rely more heavily on imported and other water sources to meet demand. As with naturally-occuring groundwater, imported water can have some unpleasant and noticeable side-effects at the tap.
Indio & Palm Springs Water Quality and Their Treatment Solutions
Groundwater quality is generally hard in nature, which means it contains high concentrations of dissolved minerals, and Coachella Valley water is no exception. Though naturally occurring and generally safe to drink, the high mineral content of Indio’s water can cause headaches at home. Many people detect a noticeable taste associated with hard water, and the issues often go beyond just an unpleasant aftertaste or smell. Other indicators of Indio-area poor quality or hard water include:
- White, chalky buildup around fixtures, plumbing, and appliances.
- Cloudy residue and/or water spots that can be hard to clean.
- Rising utility bills — major appliances like water heaters and dishwashers can’t use hard water effectively, which costs you every month.
- Coffee, tea, and even recipes can taste or smell ‘off’ —the result of dissolved minerals like iron, calcium, and magnesium.
- Dry skin, hair, and nails, since hard water can leach moisture with every shower.
- Laundry that looks worn or feels stiff and scratchy.
Whatever your Indio & Palm Springs water problems, Culligan has a water purification solution that’s always customized to your home, and the water in it. Learn more, today!