Custom Whole Home Water Filters Help You Get the Best From Your Coachella Valley Water
Better water for a better home — see the filtered water difference in every room with whole home water filtration from Culligan of Indio.
Left untreated, hard Indio water can cause all kinds of problems at home. Some you can see — like the white buildup and residue dissolved minerals leaves behind on faucets and fixtures, and some you can’t— like the damage that buildup can do inside your plumbing and major appliances.
Hard water can also leave an unpleasant taste in your mouth if you live in or around the Coachella Valley. Hard water minerals in the area’s water are generally responsible for this, and often contribute to a foul or noticeable smell in tap water.
Advanced, whole home water filters from Culligan stop these common water problems in Indio at the source, so you get better tasting water that works better in your home.
Coachella Valley Water Quality
Most of Indio’s water, and that of the whole valley, comes from groundwater. This kind of water is known for its hardness, or higher-than-normal concentrations of dissolved minerals present in the water. In most cases, these minerals are harmless, so most cities do not have treatment processes designed to remove them.
As a result, these minerals —most commonly calcium, iron, and magnesium — can be found in taps all over Coachella Valley, where they can leave behind sometimes foul tastes and odors, as well as stains and buildup on sinks, fixtures, and tubs, and even contribute to heavy appliance wear and tear that increases your utility bills every month.
If you’ve lived in the Indio area for a while, you might notice additional symptoms of hard water, like dried out hair and skin or cracked and brittle nails. It’s also common for hard water to impact laundry, as these minerals can make laundry look faded or worn more quickly than softer, filtered water.
"Met with representative Frank Medina to answer questions prior to committing to a whole house water softening system. Frank is professional, knowledgable and informative, answering all my questions. On 01/06/2016, our new system was installed. The installation was quick, clean and efficient. I could not be more pleased with the whole process, from start to finish. I look forward to years of quality and softer water!" - Darren Z., Rancho Mirage
Solutions from Whole Home Water Filtration
Whole home water filtration provides a one-stop solution for all your Indio hard water problems. Whether you’re looking for a better taste from your tap, wherever you access it in your home, or water that works more efficiently in your major appliances to save you more on utilities, whole home water filters do it all.
Culligan’s sophisticated home water filtration solutions are targeted for Coachella Valley water, so they effectively improve water taste and quality. This translates into benefits all over the home — from saving you time and money by reducing utility bills and extending the life of major appliances, to helping you spend less on personal care and cleaning products like soaps, shampoos, and detergents. Soft, filtered water helps your whole home run more smoothly while keeping the people in it feeling better.
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits:
- Get better-tasting, fresher-smelling, higher quality water from every faucet.
- Save on utility bills by improving major appliance efficiency.
- Protect plumbing and fixtures from hard water buildup.
- Make cleaning easier with filtered water that rinses completely without cloudy residue or water spots.
- Improve skin, hair, and nails with softer water that locks in moisture with every shower.
- Keep clothes looking new, longer, with filtered water that’s easier on laundry.
- Save on detergents, soaps, shampoos, and more with softer water that uses cleaners and personal products more effectively.
The Culligan Difference
Indio and the Coachella Valley have trusted their water to Culligan for over 80 years. Our local knowledge of California’s unique water, and its problems, gives us the expertise to understand your water so we can find the best possible whole home water filtration solution for you.
- Professional installation and routine maintenance ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Water tests are always free, and your local Culligan Man reviews the results with you to identify water issues, and customize the right solution for your home.
- Culligan of Indio is always here to help with questions about service, maintenance, repairs, and more, for worry-free customer service.
Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, customized for your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.